Volunteers are welcome!
Every Sunday enthusiasts are
welcome at Thuin, all year. From 10.30 to 17.00 help keep the memory of
the Vicinal alive.
There is work for everybody, even
those with two left hands!
- Cleaning the trams,
- maintenance of the museum and its surroundings
- cutting trees and bushes along the line and on the museum site
- helping with overhead line maintenance (help and training given)
- helping with the maintenance and restoration of the trams (help and
Helping with track maintenance (help and training given)
Every Saturday and Sunday during
the tourist season we need help with the following jobs:
- Guide for tourist groups
(French, Dutch, English and German)
- Cashier and sale of tickets, books and videos
- Conductor on the trams
Interested? Telephone the
museum on +3271/37.00.05 during opening hours. Or come and see us to
discuss the options. Thank you in advance.